AML Remediation Support (12 Month FTC)
This is an excellent opportunity for a college/university leaver looking for some work experience.
Working with our Financial Crime team, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring data is managed and uploaded accurately.
Other duties will include:
- Scanning / filing
- Updating and assisting with maintenance of the team’s KYC database
- Assisting with any periodic review workflows or risk assessment workflows
- Assisting with reviewing client information and collating CDD requests for the client team
Candidates must have 'A' levels as a minimum and be IT literate.
Skills and Abilities
- Good written and verbal English
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail
- Good time management
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Clear telephone manner
- Team player
- Appropriate office conduct and attitude to work
- Hybrid working